Pigmatron CDR are water base easily dispersible Pigment dispersions with high light fast and stable in alkaline pH in Powder and liquid form for the construction Industries applications. The major construction applications are as under,
Concrete Colouring: Pigmatron CDR should be added along with Concrete mixture as per shade requirement before blending.
The advantage of Pigmatron CDR against Pigment emulsion / liquid are as under:
- Storage Stability is excellent.
- Normally it is observed in Pigment emulsion / liquid are dried if the packing is open so it is difficult to redisperse.
- The particle sizes are finer so more coverage in Pigmatron CDR Powder.
- Some time on storage the heavy particles are settled and separated in Pigment emulsion / liquid.
- There is higher Pigment concentration in Pigmatron CDR Powder compared to normal Pigment emulsion / liquid.
- The logistic cost is very low compared to Pigment emulsion / liquid.
For Concrete Mixture Preparation :
- Ordinary Portland Cement : 500 gms.
- GGBS : 500 gms.
- Sand : 2000 gms.
- Small Stone ( Cupchy ) : 2000 gms.
- Grit : 2000 gms.
- Pigmatron CDR : X gms ( As per Shade Require )
- Water : 1000 gms.
The material is mix in Concrete making machine and make a mould of mixture for 24 hours and curing in water for 28 days to achieve maximum strength.