Pigmatron PT are water base easily dispersible Pigment dispersions with high light fast and stable in alkaline pH in Powder and liquid form for the construction Industries applications. The major construction applications are as under,
Putty applications: Pigmatron PT added in to White Cement base Putty OR in Gypsum OR in Synthetic water base Putty for plaster applications.
The advantage of Pigmatron PT Powder against Pigment emulsion / liquid are as under:
- Storage Stability is excellent.
- Normally it is observed in Pigment emulsion / liquid are dried if the packing is open so it is difficult to redisperse.
- The particle sizes are finer so more coverage in Pigmatron PT Powder.
- Some time on storage the heavy particles are settled and separated in Pigment emulsion / liquid.
- There is higher Pigment concentration in Pigmatron PT Powder compared to normal Pigment emulsion / liquid.
- The logistic cost is very low compared to Pigment emulsion / liquid.
Putty for Plaster Application Preparation :
- White Cement base Putty OR Gypsum : 1000 gms.
- Pigmatron PT : X gms. (As per shade Require)
- Water : 400 gms.
The mixture is stirred for 10 minutes before applying on masonry wall. Water can be adjusted as per viscosity require for application.