Industrial Flouring :
Pigmatron CDR can be used in the concreate flouring either used with concrete or with finishing white cement and Pigmatron CDR with TRIMIX finishing.
Normally the Grey Cement makes change in the original shade and dull the Brightness of the Pigment so either White Cement OR GGBS (Ground Granulated Blast Furnace slag ) should be added in Grey cement proportionately to achieve Brilliant and attractive effect.
The following recipes we tried in laboratory for laboratory trials for illustration, but customer can also try their own water base recipes for the construction applications, and use Pigmatron CDR range.
The advantage of Pigmatron PT Powder against Pigment emulsion / liquid are as under:
- Storage Stability is excellent.
- Normally it is observed in Pigment emulsion / liquid are dried if the packing is open so it is difficult to redisperse.
- The particle sizes are finer so more coverage in Pigmatron CDR Powder.
- Some time on storage the heavy particles are settled and separated in Pigment emulsion / liquid.
- There is higher Pigment concentration in Pigmatron CDR Powder compared to normal Pigment emulsion / liquid.
- The logistic cost is very low compared to Pigment emulsion / liquid.